GETTING PERSONAL WITH THE BATHROOM FLOOR

For a few days or so I've been having another reoccurring dream. Having reoccurring dreams is nothing out of the ordinary for me, I usually have the same dream nights in a row, especially significant ones. But this one was about something that happened a few months ago, actually it was the day before my mom's funeral. It's kinda random, I suppose you could say that I think it's my closest "spirit encounter".

Well that night I had to write my eulogy for my mom's funeral, and I was so busy that week that I didn't write it, I just had the one that I said for her viewing, but I wanted to expand on it for the actual funeral. So that night I got home late from prayer, and I went into my room to my laptop. But instead my laptop was gone, which was weird cause I was using it that morning. So I started freaking out cause it was about midnight and I needed to finish it. My aunts and cousin started helping me look all over the house for it and we practically tore the house apart. But after a while it was nowhere to be found, I knew it was in my e-mail so my cousin drove me to my other cousins house where I could open it to copy. So there I hand wrote my eulogy which wasn't edited very well due to the time constraint, but I got it done eventually and it turned out pretty decent. The next morning my aunt comes in my room saying that she found my laptop in the floor of my bathroom in front of the shower, which was ridiculous, cause all four of us used that bathroom the night before.

My mom always hated how I typed out letters, cards, etc. on the computer, and said that it was impersonal. I suppose she just wanted my last words to be more personal, and that it was. I'm not too sure why I keep having this dream, but I just thought I would share and ask a question. Do you believe that dreams try to tell you something, or are they just random?

Last night I saw you in my dreams, now I can't wait to go to sleep.

No comments: