CHANGE OF HEART? NO, YOU'RE JUST BIPOLAR

This past week or so has been actually pretty livable. I don't feel so trapped in my room like I have been these past few months, and I actually don't mind staying downstairs and having a conversation once in a while. I don't know if its because of the talk, or because we threw her a huge party, but somethings up. Sometimes I try to think, maybe shes changed. But then again, how many times have I said that within the past five years? So instead I've come to a conclusion. Shes bipolar. There's no other explanation. Why else would be be randomly cooperative when we've been having stupid disagreements for months? I'm not stupid, I'm not going to fall for it again, I've learned from my mistakes. I always hope that maybe she realizes that she's insane and will somehow turn back to a normal person. But no, every time she proves me wrong. Lately she always seems to disappoint. I miss the times when she actually was what she tries to be. But like I said, I learn from my mistakes.

You're hot and you're cold, you're yes and you're no.

No comments: