FOLLOWING SUNNY SKIES, I LONG FOR TWILIGHT

So last night, actually this morning, I watched the new Twilight movie. I've been a fan of the series for about a year now, and I honestly think that it's one of the best books that I have ever read. This morning I was asked "what's so good about Edward Cullen?" When you think about it, who in their right mind would fall in love with a vampire that is addicted to your scent and puts you in danger every second that their around? Maybe thats the beauty of Edward Cullen, even though he is so dangerous and even puts himself in danger, he just can't stand not being around who he loves, no matter the consequences. So many girls have fallen in love with this vampire, even though he is well, a vampire, and purely fictional. But when you really think about it, there are so many guys like Edward in the world. The way I see it, Edward Cullen is the representative for all the guys in the world that would fight their deepest inner and outer battles to be with the one they love. I don't blame the girls for wanting an Edward Cullen, but I'd easily trade in all that cold, pale skin and venomous teeth for his warmth any day.

I'm looking at you and my heart loves the view.

No comments: