AQUARIUS, GO CARRY MY WATER

Yah yah, I know it's against my religion and all, but I always read the horoscope section in every magazine and newspaper I open. Normally I laugh about how stupid it is, but dosn't it suck when it actually relates to your life? Like, it's creepy, but when its bad news or whatever its just like "um, thanks.. Tell me something that I don't know"

Your horoscope for November 16, 2008
Think about where you would like to live that is conducive to educational or professional pursuits. A residential move or even just changing your décor will alter your outlook, bringing you closer to reaching your life goals.

Surprisingly it dosn't get any easier.

1 comment:

Rm said...

WOW!
being an aquarius too, its kinda creepy how i had a related conversation with my sister and parents. ...about moving STRANGE!

damn you horoscopes

i feel you!