BITTERSWEET POETRY, WELL SPEECHES

Sometimes you just have to suck it up. You can't always think about yourself, and your feelings. Like, it's not that I'm ungrateful. Truthfully that's the only reason I put up with all this crap, because I am grateful. It's hard to show that. It is so hard to show how grateful you are when you resent someone with all your entity. So how is it that I can say such harsh words, and then say a speech of praise right after? You swallow all your pride and you suck it up, cause when you think about it, they do deserve it, sorta. It's all about being the bigger person. Even if it makes you unhappy, as long as she is not bugging me (too much) about it, then it's all good, right? So with that, here goes my bittersweet latte speech, with a pint of sugar, to mask that harsh espresso.

Bittersweet, you're going to be the death of me.

No comments: