THERE IS A LIGHT THAT SHINES

There are some things in life that are just handed to you. And then there are some things that you have to long for, beg, and just patiently wait until you finally get it. From a young age, most people want it, but when I wanted it, I never understood the reality of it. At the time, all you care about is the "status", how cute it will look on your APT107 layout. You just want to take all those cute pictures with them, and maybe hold hands, but thats all. But as you grow older, your wants grow to needs, and you just need someone. Some people wait forever, but when the time comes that you need it, your wishes are usually granted. For about two years now, I knew who I wanted. Even though there were so many things in between, all I knew was that one day we would be together. Earlier this year, I prayed, I longed for, and I needed someone, anyone. Someone that would understand, and help me get through the day. And I got that in form of who I wanted all along. I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful person to talk whenever I want, that will put up with my ridiculousness. I'm glad that we can talk about anything without it getting awkward, and we can be up all night having endless discussions. And I'm so happy that no matter what I do, he'll love me for who I am, and I will as well. I am so lucky, and so thankful that I have what I've been looking for.

There are times where you need someone, I will be by your side
There is a light that shines special for you and me

2 comments:

souless said...

i never knew a la a la a love like this =)

salvadormarino said...

I KNOOOW! where were you yesterday!? haha you really fucked me over cus I know when you come it's around 930. but you never came so i was just with Vince and stuff and the next time I look at my cell it's already 10:00! no but yeaaah i wanna see you more >=(