WHEN DEPENDABILITY IS NOT ENOUGH, IN COMES CREDIBILITY

There are some decisions in life that I just can't make on my own. I want to be mature, and rational about my choices, I want to know that what I'm doing is right. There are a group of people that I trust to ask for advice on certain topics. Everyone is for different subjects, and then theres your closest friends that you can talk to about anything. I love my friends, and I trust them with my life, but when it comes to your future, and your family life, theres only so much you can ask your friends and your boyfriend. It's hard to make rational, mature decisions when you only hear the opinion of other teens, since your most likely in the same place on how you feel about issues. So when the people that you always depend on are not enough, you go for credibility. In my life I have a lot of people that I can talk to, that are more credible than people that I would normally rant to. Even though they tell you the same thing then your friends told you, theres just something about hearing it from someone above you, with strong moral values that suddenly makes the clouds part and show sunny skies. But after hearing it again from someone wiser, I see things more clearly, I realize that what I've been fighting to think this whole time is actually a possibility. Like they say, anything is possible. It's all about doing what you want, all about doing what will make you happy. Even though it might cause some drama, I'm going to do what I want to do. Hello future, hello happiness.

"Forget about her bullshit, do what you want to do."

4 comments:

ciara said...

hey ate alexa!it's aira.remember me??

salvadormarino said...

MORE MORE MORE! SAY MORE STUFF!!
hahaha but the little posts i do have is VERY interesting >=)

Charlene Marie said...

Pretty blog.

Hi :)

salvadormarino said...

HAHAHA omg oliver.. he shoulda came back for like an episode!
i thought the second link was to when marissa shoots trey! HAHA
'mmm whatchu say..'
goooooodtimes.
but yeaaah i like that song; if you leave
:):):):)