CUTTING THROUGH BEAUTY, ONLY TO DISCOVER BEAUTY WITHIN

Clothes, bags, shoes, make-up. All used to make women feel good and look beautiful. But those things are nothing if you can't rock your 'do. These days, it seems like "beautiful" includes hair, and "girl" includes long, shiny, soft locks. I couldn't imagine how I would personally feel without my hair, or how anyone would feel really. But after years of seeing someone that couldn't grow their own hair, made me realize the impact that hair makes on a woman. That's what made me decide to do it. That's what made me realize that someone could use my long, brown, shiny hair for something that could make them feel beautiful on the outside, instead of just within. Normally my hair appointments bring anxiety since I've been cursed with bad cuts too many times, but this one just felt right. Even though they cut off three pony tails of hair that I've been living with for over a year, it felt like I was doing the right thing. All my anxiety of a bad cut just detached along with my hair and I just trusted that I wouldn't look too much like Zac Efron and that I'd be able to rock my new 'do. So here I am, with hair shorter then ever before, and feeling great. I don't think I could have given a better birthday present.

Happy Birthday Mom, I miss you.

3 comments:

salvadormarino said...

they played it on the oc!?

salvadormarino said...

oh. that's pretty sad actually. HAH no jk!! =D =D
im wwatching HSM3 today =)

salvadormarino said...

oh wait no, my plans got cancelled >=( haha. but yeaah i did make it :#