DIFFERENCES PART II

Christmas as always been a fantastic time for me since I was a little kid. You don't realize how much something means to you until things change, which has been the complete story of my life these past few days. I've been trying so hard to keep things moderate, keep things stable. Stability just isn't there for me right now. I never realized it before, but I think this is honestly the hardest part, the highest hill from the lowest valley. I'm trying, I really am. But it's just hard to get up a snowy hill when you're still using all-season tires. So how is it that I can just stick it out? Just suck it up and go with the flow. If you slip, you slip. But even if you break your leg, you still get up eventually, no matter how much help you get. And right now, I need all the help I can get. Thanks for listening.

During times like this, I can't help but wish you were still here.

No comments: